Independent Financial Solutions
We believe managing your investments requires an informed, thoughtful, disciplined approach. We care deeply about helping you achieve financial independence and confidence via our high-touch level of client service with portfolio’s adjusted accordingly to each client’s respective risk tolerance. We’ll help you identify and manage an appropriate mix of investments to manage risk while attaining performance and meeting your financial goals. Our independent structure allows us to bring innovation and expertise to our clients. We provide investment solutions and the highest performance rated products* from the leading financial firms in the world. We use institutional class investment vehicles when available which have the lowest cost structures.
1. We act in your best interest and as a fully independent registered advisory firm, we avoid the conflicts of interest that are inherent to serving the agenda of a third-party entity. Our independent structure allows us to bring innovation and expertise to our clients. We provide the best investment solutions and highest rated products from the best financial firms in the world.
2. We use institutional class investment vehicles with the lowest cost structures. Our adviser fees are very reasonable and transparent and discussed up front. If we use funds, we always purchase no load funds (**see below) and never receive any sales commissions for any products we purchase on your behalf.
3. We adjust your portfolio on an ongoing basis. Our registered investment advisers are united by a single purpose: creating opportunities for excellence to investors in every market environment.
4. We educate you on a regular basis through phone calls and in person meetings.
1.We construct and oversee a diversified portfolio based on your financial goals and we own same securities and funds that our clients do.
2. We consider where your assets should be held to minimize taxes and liability, as well as enhance privacy (entity structuring).
3. We structure portfolios to attain the necessary liquidity for your cash needs and usually have portfolio's that deliver monthly dividends.
4. We use third-party custodians to ensure independent, verifiable reporting of your assets.
5. We carefully manage concentrated stock and fund positions and develop disciplined divestiture strategies.
6. We provide advice on company retirement plans.
*Morningstar risk rating is a ranking given to publicly traded mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) by the investment research firm Morningstar. The Morningstar rating is a measure of a fund's risk-adjusted return, relative to similar funds. Funds receive ratings ranging from 5 to 1, with 5 given to the best performers and 1 for the worst .
**In cumulative Return on Investment (ROI) after three years in this illustration, the 100% no-load fund outperforms the 5.75% front-end load fund by 39.8%, the back-end load fund by 34.7% and the level load fund by 16.8% -- even if the annual return rate is identical for all four funds.